A FUTURE YOU CAN BANK ON!
Shocking New Book Exposes The Unsafe World of 21st Century Banking
By DAVID BRADSHAW, Publisher, Idea Factory Press
20 Economic Predictions Come True Since 2010
DON'T BANK ON IT! Book Offers 20 New Warnings!
When it comes to financial matters, who can you really trust? Today's so-called 'economists' and 'experts' offer plenty of financial market predictions, yet face little or no accountability later on.
We think the best yardstick to measure future trustworthiness is by reviewing what an economist or expert has written in the past.
So here's a quick overview of 20 predictions/warnings that Craig R. Smith and Lowell Ponte have stated over the last five years - and 20 sober warnings for the next five years in DON'T BANK ON IT!
1. Beginning with their 2010 book CRASHING THE DOLLAR, monetary expert Craig R. Smith and veteran think tank futurist Lowell Ponte warned that vast government economic stimulus spending would not only fail – but would also be an "anti-stimulus" (page 182) that made things worse, not better.
As they predicted, the stimulus caused fear and an expectation of high inflation that frightened businesspeople out of hiring and investing. This made the economy worse.
Keynesian economists in the White House predicted that huge stimulus by printing trillions would produce $1.50 in growth for every dollar they conjured out of thin air.
Years later, analysis showed that each stimulus dollar generated only 29 cents worth of growth, a waste of 71 cents per dollar, showing that Smith and Ponte "anti-stimulus" prediction was absolutely right. (See THE GREAT DEBASEMENT, pp. 115-116)
2. In CRASHING THE DOLLAR, Smith and Ponte also warned of the coming bulldozing of homes and economic madness in Detroit (p.52), of the economic peril of the "dark matter" of the "money universe" known as hundreds of trillions of dollars worth of derivatives (pp. 100-103), and warned that America's "life-or-death long-term bet" that we could turn China capitalist "before we transferred enough wealth to make it militarily superior to us" appears to be a losing wager (p. 23).
3. Smith and Ponte in CRASHING THE DOLLAR also warned that President Obama was a threat to use the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as a political weapon (pp. 125-126), a prediction that proved to be chillingly prophetic; two years later the IRA targeted conservative and tea party 501(c)3 organizations.
4. In their 2011 book THE INFLATION DECEPTION, Smith and Ponte warned that a withholding of services by America's overtaxed producers was coming - not unlike the strike depicted in Ayn Rand's novel ATLAS SHRUGGED. Companies were keeping $3 Trillion overseas, beyond the reach of U.S. tax collectors p. 58), and what today we call "tax inversions" were soon to begin.
5. They predicted that the mere existence of a Big Government political party able to take control in any election produces a "Donkey Effect," a drag that reduces business confidence and investment of 25 percent (pp. 197-198, 201-202).
6. Craig and Lowell explained the genetic basis for American Exceptionalism in a specific "entrepreneurial" gene more common in those who chose to come here than is found elsewhere. We are a self-selected gene pool of people who crave freedom and opportunity – and who, because of this, will suffer rising rates of stress-related diseases such as hypertension and cancer as Progressives turn America into the kind of Big Government society our ancestors fled. Craig and Lowell warned that the same gene that made America successful is now, under Progressive government, disproportionately killing us (p. 131-136).
7. The Federal Reserve, warned Craig and Lowell, is rapidly becoming a Fourth Branch of Government and the planner and regulator of our entire economy...an odd role for an entity created to keep politics out of monetary policy (pp. 54-55).
8. Fed policies, they warned, are crowding out small businesses from access to loans, and diverting those loans at rock bottom interest rates to government itself (p. 27).
9. Craig and Lowell were the first popular economics writers to point to evidence that several hundred billion dollars in foreign money used in "bear raids" against American banks were a key trigger of the near-collapse of the U.S. economy in 2008 (p. 28-31).
10. They explained how America had become an "Inflatocracy", with a government of, by, and for the hidden tax called inflation (p. 189).
11. In their 2012 book THE GREAT DEBASEMENT, Craig and Lowell noted the emerging paradox that the stock market now goes up on bad news in the economy and down on good news. This is because all that now matters in the stock exchange casino is whether the news will force the Federal Reserve to keep conjuring trillions of dollars out of thin air. Stocks no longer have much to do with how well companies make or sell products (pp. 21-22).
12. Government stimulus policies, predicted Craig and Lowell, would henceforth produce not only a "multiplier effect" but also a "divider effect" by more heavily taxing some to reward others (pp. 85-86, 115-117).
13. They predicted more and more terrifying Middle Eastern terrorism that will involve the damage caused to global banking by EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse) devastation of computerized bank records (pp. 175-178).
14. Craig and Lowell predicted that in the emerging "cashless society" the government will impose an automatic 20 percent tax on every transaction (pp. 220-221).
15. And they predict the possible emergence of a new gold-based Islamic coin to challenge the world's paper currencies, including the global reserve currency, the U.S. Dollar (pp. 246-249).
16. In their 2013 book THE GREAT WITHDRAWAL, Craig and Lowell foresee that we live in a time that will continue to bring many great withdrawals (p. 224):
(a) Americans renouncing their citizenship in record numbers;
(b) "American companies are moving their operations overseas via foreign corporate partners" to avoid sky-high American taxes;
(c) Americans withdrawing from high-tax states such as California to low-tax states such as Texas;
(d) Unionized public employees withdrawing from their unions;
(e) Americans withdrawing from the workforce altogether;
(f) Savers withdrawing from bank accounts and bonds funds in what looks like a slow-motion bank run.
(g) Germany and several other nations trying (unsuccessfully) to withdraw their gold on deposit with the New York Federal Reserve Bank.
(h) Voters withdrawing their support from both major political parties;
(i) The Federal Reserve withdrawing gradually from its most recent economic stimulus program.
17. Craig and Lowell in this 2013 book also predict that an inflation tsunami is coming (p. 129), and that our government will continue to be a "Crisisocracy", creating and exploiting crises to control and silence Americans (pp. 130-131, 137-138).
18. In their stunning fifth book together, DON'T BANK ON IT! THE UNSAFE WORLD OF 21st CENTURY BANKING, Craig R. Smith and Lowell Ponte predict that your bank account may be hit by any of 20 major threats (pp. 215-219).
A modern Jesse James would probably be unable to rob your bank, they reveal, but you might also have trouble getting what you think of as your own money out of your bank, too.
The risks Craig and Lowell reveal are often amazing and always eye-opening.
You could lose your banked money to Chinese cyber-warriors half a world away, to greedy banksters, or to even more rapacious spendaholic politicians who desperately need ever-more revenue for their ever-expanding welfare state.
19. Your bank account is being systematically robbed right now, despite your dollars being locked away in its safe.
20. Banking (as we know it) will soon die, Craig and Lowell predict, as will our old notions of money. The dawning 'cashless society' and 'Internet of Things' that are taking over will be convenient, costly, and risky.
You might soon even be robbed via your refrigerator, Craig and Lowell predict.
Seize this opportunity to receive a FREE review copy of DON'T BANK ON IT! THE UNSAFE WORLD OF 21st CENTURY BANKING. Call 800-289-2646 or Register here.
Your bank account is systematically being robbed, and is at serious risk of being seized and looted. How much interest is your bank paying you for putting your money at such risk? Less Than Zero Percent!
Monetary expert Craig R. Smith and futurist Lowell Ponte show why it has become illogical, and hazardous to your wealth, to trust your money to today’s increasingly vulnerable and unsafe banks.
Get Your FREE copy of DON'T BANK ON IT! THE UNSAFE WORLD OF 21st CENTURY BANKING TODAY! (A $20 value!)
HOME ~ ABOUT ~ INTRO ~ MEDIA ~ VIDEOS ~ BLOG ~ ORDER ~ OFFER